- RT @OldQuebecStreet: eMERGE Electric Car Show oldquebecstreet.com/guelph-mall-do…thomasvideo 2 weeks ago
- This is so wonderful. Thank you @inmylivingroom #HappyMaking twitter.com/inmylivingroom…thomasvideo 2 weeks ago
- Thank you all our #HappyMaking friends. youtube.com/watch?v=UcMNLB… RIP Glenthomasvideo 2 weeks ago
- @inmylivingroom @GreyRockCo @GuelphLibrary @BreezyCorners @PINnetworkGW @guelphtransit @riverruncentre… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…thomasvideo 2 weeks ago
- RT @CarolauCourant: @thomasvideo @DowntownGuelph I love this project! We came across one today. 🎼🎹 https://t.co/AVRVPDFW0Othomasvideo 2 weeks ago
- RT @DrMarkKubert: Working on her best Glenn Gould on one of the #HappyMaking pianos in @DowntownGuelph. - with @DrJulieGill https://t.co/K6…thomasvideo 2 weeks ago
- RT @RAHGuelph: “To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable!” -Beethoven #HappyMaking @GuelphLibrary @Dow…thomasvideo 2 weeks ago
- RT @tastedetours: Our guests from Connecticut, Saskatchewan & Alberta we're loving the pianos today. twitter.com/thomasvideo/st…thomasvideo 2 weeks ago
- Thanks to our other #HappyMaking Street Piano partners: @cityofguelph @DowntownGuelph @guelpharts @sleemancentre Looking forward to 2018thomasvideo 2 weeks ago
- Thanks to #HappyMaking Piano hosts: @GreyRockCo @GuelphLibrary @BreezyCorners @PINnetworkGW @guelphtransit @riverruncentre @planetbeancafethomasvideo 2 weeks ago
Hours & Info519-822-14512pm-10pm Monday-Thursday
or by appointment.
Nathan Carter Gatten on Our #CelebrateThomas34 Party o… The end of an era fo… on After almost 34 years in busin… Bill Chesney on After almost 34 years in busin… Andrew on After almost 34 years in busin… Sara Untch on Our #Halloween top ten @t…
Category Archives: Environment
Finding local restaurants, City facilities and businesses willing to fill reusable containers with municipal tap water free of charge will soon be easy, thanks to the Blue W program.
The Blue W program is a not-for-profit initiative, supported by the City of Guelph, that offers an online directory, Google map and downloadable Smartphone application that show where to access municipal tap water for free.
“Refill your reusable bottle—anywhere. It’s really that basic.” said Evan Pilkington, the Director of Blue W. “Guelph is a city full of people who appreciate tap water. Helping provide residents and visitors greater access to safe, clean municipal tap water is what Blue W is all about.”
The program officially launches in Guelph tomorrow with volunteers applying decals in windows of participating local businesses. To date more than 30 locations have signed on to be a part of the program.
Guelph’s renowned municipal water conservation and promotion efforts made it a logical first choice to launch the Blue W program. Blue W organizers plan to roll out the program in communities across Canada.
For more information about Blue W visit bluew.org.
Available at Thomas Video
Thomas Video is committed to environmental sustainability. Since 2001, Thomas Video has received a portion of it’s electrical needs sourced from wind power.
Thomas Video is a founding club member of Bullfrog Power, a provider of low impact, green electrical generation. Click on the following link to view a Bullfrog Power’s press release from October 2007.